Latest content from IEEEXplore
IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics
IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine
Conferences with open submission
Authors must submit their manuscript electronically on the web to
For detailed instructions of ManuscriptCentral go here
Scope:IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics is published monthly. Its scope encompasses the applications of electronics, controls and communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence for the enhancement of industrial and manufacturing systems and processes. Included are power electronics and drive control techniques, system control and signal processing, fault detection and diagnosis, power systems, instrumentation, measurement and testing, modeling and simulation, motion control, robotics, sensors and actuators, implementation of neural nets, fuzzy logic, and artificial intelligence in industrial systems, factory automation, communication, and computer networks.
Printed manuscripts are divided into 12 subject categories: Muulti-Phase Systems, Machines and Drives; Single-Phase Electronics, Renewable Energy Systems; Robotics and Mechatronics, Actuators and Motors; Control and Signal Processing, Diagnosis and Monitoring; Instrumentation and Sensors, Embedded Systems, Intelligent Systems, Networking.
Curent IF: 5.165
Past Editors-in Chief are listed here.
TIE Editorial Board is listed here
TIE Journal Administrator:
Resources for Authors
2015: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May, June, July, Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
2014: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May, June, July, Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
2013: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May, June, July, Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
2012: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May, June, July, Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- Fast Access to IES Publications (both journals and conferences)
- Most cited TIE papers (according to Google Scholar):
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
- For detailed instruction how to use ManuscriptCentral go here or to FAQ
- Information for Authors
- Frequently Asked Questions
- TIE policy
Call for Papers for Special Sections
- New Magnetic Materials for Electrical Machines and Power Converters (Deadline: December 31, 2015)
- Motion Control for Novel Emerging Robotic Devices and Systems (Deadline: November 30, 2015)
- Emerging Power Quality Problems and State of The Art Solutions (Deadline: October 31, 2015)
- Dynamic Charging of Electric Vehicles by Wireless Power Transfer (Deadline: September 30, 2015)
- Modeling, Analysis and Advanced Control on Motion Control Systems (Deadline: July 31, September 30, 2015)
- Recent Advances in Multilevel Inverters and their applications (Deadline: August 31, 2015)
- Diagnosis and Prognosis for Complicated Industrial Systems (Deadline:April 30, July 31, 2015)
- Predictive Control in Power Converters and Electrical Drives (Deadline: May 31, 2015)
Recent Calls for Papers for Special Sections
- Advanced Motion Control for Next-Generation Industrial Applications(Deadline: April 30, 2015)
- Networked Control and Industrial Applications (Deadline: February 28, 2015)
- Multiphase Machines and Drives - Revisited (Deadline: December 31, 2014)
- Connected Vehicles - Advancements in Vehicular Technologies and Informatics (Deadline: November 30, 2014)
- Monitoring, diagnosis, prognosis and techniques for increasing the lifetime/reliability of photovoltaic systems (Deadline: October 31, 2014)
- Advances in Disturbance/Uncertainty Estimation and Attenuation (Deadline: September 30, 2014)
- Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Health Management for Wind Energy Conversion Systems (Deadline: September 31, 2014)
- Modeling, diagnosis and control of fuel cell based technologies and their integration in smart grids and automotive systems (Deadline: July 31, 2014)
- Industrial Electronics for Electric Transportation (Deadline: May 31, 2014)
- Real-time fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant control (Deadline: May 31, 2014)
- Power Converters, Control, and Energy Management for Distributed Generation (Deadline: April 30, 2014)
- Reliability Analysis and Condition Monitoring in Modern Microgrids (Deadline: April 30, 2014)
- Control Strategies for Spatially Distributed Interactive Power Networks (Deadline: March 31, 2014)
- New Trends in Intelligent Energy Systems (Deadline: March 31, 2014)
- Modern Diagnostics Techniques for Electrical Machines, Power Electronics & Drives (Deadline: February 28, 2014)